Terms and conditions
Here you will find information on the following topics:
- ... if you want to add something else
Shipping and delivery countries
- Shipping to buyers from Austria
- Shipping to buyers outside of Austria
- ... why some text are only in English and others in German too
- ... via the contact form and otherwise
Delivery and quality
- Condition of the packaging
- Quality terms
- Rating (~ Feedback)
- Battery Ordinance
- Packing material
- ... and what else seems worth mentioning
As long as the shop-technically completed and perhaps already paid order is not yet packed and shipped, you can always add more goods via a new order. Please inform me in good time about such a project to make sure that everything ends up in a package. Then you can browse in peace and without any special time pressure on the product range. Of course, in the final calculation of shipping costs on the actual situation taken into account, so probably have to pay anything or only a small extra charge.
Shipping to buyers in Austria:
You will be informed upon the exact shipping costs at the end of the order process, before your payment. The shipping costs depend primarily on the dimensions of the order and less of their weight or volume, which is why an automatic settlement is unfortunately not feasible.
- I always choose the cheapest, insured shipping. Therefore, your shipment may be sent by Austrian Post or another shipping service provider, such as DHL, DPD, TNT or UPS. Almost always, the shipping will be done as a regular package, which will be delivered by the Austrian Post. As the lowest limit you can expect 5.53 EUR. Particularly large items and / or orders will incur higher costs.
Shipping to buyers outside of Austria:
Shipping is exclusively to and inside the EU, as long as it is not a customs and / or value added tax special zone (read more here: https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/business/vat/eu-vat-rules-topic/territorial-status-eu-countries-certain-territories_en ). Please refrain from placing an order if the destination of the shipment is in a customs and / or value added tax special zone. All difficulties, dangers and costs resulting from a possible shipment to such a special zone can not be covered by me and is therefore completely your responsibility!
You will be informed upon the exact shipping costs at the end of the order process, before your payment. The shipping costs depend primarily on the dimensions of the order and less of their weight, volume or value, which is why an automatic settlement is unfortunately not feasible.
- I always choose the cheapest, insured shipping. Therefore, your shipment may be sent by the official postal service or another shipping service provider, such as Hermes, DHL, DPD, TNT or UPS. Almost always, the shipping is done as a regular package, especially since the shipment as a small package for reasons of very low maximum dimensions is highly unattractive. As the lowest limit, you can count on 11.74 EUR for shipping to Germany or 13.81 EUR to most other destinations inside the EU. Particularly large items and / or orders will incur higher costs.
All amounts are in EUR. Any payments in other currencies will be converted into EUR and at your expense. A delivery is only at full payment.
Currently you can only pay via PayPal. A credit card is not required. The charges incurred on my side are already included in the prices.
Please note that when paying by PayPal, shipping is only possible to the address provided with this payment service. If this address is outside the EU or in a customs and / or VAT special zone, I will cancel the order and refund the amount immediately.
- Due to a restriction by BrickOwl, payment via the IBAN can only be activated after 10 positive ratings. (So it's up to you guys!) Then the transfer to one of the accounts in Austria and Germany will be possible.
Unfortunately, the BrickOwl platform does not provide any options for setting or changing the displayed language. The default language English is therefore fixed. However, you can use this platform without special language skills, if you translate the main (commercial) terms using an (online) dictionary (such as leo.org, or a (website) translation service), especially since hardly any large texts appear and application usually takes place visually and based on numbers.
All supplementary notes about the offered articles as well as the most important pages are available in German and English.
If in doubt, the German version always takes precedence over the English, even if I strive for a qualitatively equivalent, just as comprehensive and timely translation into BrickOwl's standard language.
Do not hesitate to send me a message (in German or English) with your concerns, hints, questions, suggestions, etc.
Please use the contact form linked directly under the shop data. Not only does this keep your e-mail address a secret, it also keeps everything in one place at all times, and lets you be sure the spam filter or virus scanner has not filtered out any messages. In exceptional cases, you can of course also send me an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you use a translation service for your correspondence, please also include the text in the original language.
Delivery & quality:
All of my individually offered (mini)figures are assembled directly after removal from the sales packaging and then immediately individually packed in a zip-bag. Of course, any "personal" accessory such as tools, wands, rucksacks, capes and skirts, other headgear, animals, etc. included. Only "impersonal" accessories such as the base plate, single stones or the like are missing as a rule. If you have any questions or if something is particularly important to you, please contact me before ordering.
Condition of the packaging:
Unless otherwise noted, all goods are packed exactly as the goods are delivered by LEGO. (The exception for the individually sold (mini)figures was already mentioned.) Although I pay attention for the most beautiful and undamaged packaging when shopping, certainly not all boxes are in that state, which passionate collectors will describe to be in excellent (~mint) condition. Are external significant damage (usually dented corners or those due to former price stickers) on the packaging recognizable, these are of course noted by me in the respective item description. On the other hand, there is no explicit reference to the damage caused by storage on shelves at the edges in the form of minor (color) abrasions, provided they do not exceed a normal level. As new declared goods without note of damage and the like more is therefore always in a quite beautiful and adequate to designate condition, so it can serve as a gift. But again, if you have doubts or if something is particularly important to you, please contact me before ordering.
- scratched, ...:
- sealed :
- MISB (~mint in sealed box):
- MIMB (~mint in mint box):
- ... :
Rating (~ Feedback):